Welcome to the Coin Hunt World Wiki Buddy Quest Page. Here, we hope you will learn all you need to know to become a Pro Hunter at completing Buddy Quests! All you have to do is find the seesaw near your, at the same time your buddy does. In theory, a buddy quest can be accomplished in ~5 minutes if both players are available and near their own headquarters!
Picture this, you open Coin Hunt World, prepared to go on an epic hunt, and you get an in-game message stating a Buddy Quest has spawned for you and one of your buddies on your friends list; this is one of your in-game friends that you added, or approved! (As a friendly reminder, your buddy can be anywhere in the world!)
When you close the message, you will notice red pings emanating from the direction you must travel to find the buddy quest location. As you follow the red ping, you will find the orange seesaw, where you will complete your buddy quest! You will notice that this seesaw has replaced a Blue, or Green, Vault somewhere within 2-22km (no closer than 2km, but no further than 22km) of your Headquarters.
*Pro Tip: You do not have to be close to the seesaw as you would a normal POI; as long as the seesaw is visible on your screen you can tap on it to interact with it. The Interaction Radius for it is 500 metres. You do not need to go right up to it to click it.
*Disclaimer: Buddy Quest locations are typically less than 5km (3mi) from your Vaults. Then, it could be as far as 22km away., unless there are no nearby
Which brings us to the most important part of your quest - connecting with your buddy! Once you’ve noticed the buddy quest has spawned, you must be able to contact your buddy in real life and arrange a time to complete the quest. You need to coordinate with them to ensure each of you are present at your respective seesaw locations at the same time. We highly recommend using Discord/Twitter/Reddit/Facebook to find, add, and connect with other active coin hunters! Once both players click on the seesaw at the same time, you will see your buddy’s Cubie jumping on the seesaw with yours! Upon successfully completing a Buddy Quest, you and your buddy are awarded 1each! Buddy Quest completed!
- Your reward will either appear in a box at the end of the seesaw animation, or if you are interrupted, your will be waiting at your
- Buddy quests are a randomly generated task given to players who have added eachother as friends.
- Buddy Quests last seven days before expiring.
- You can only have one Buddy Quest active at a time, so you may want to keep only active users on your friends list!
- At the moment, you may only complete one Buddy Quest per friend for now (though it is encourages to keep your active friends as the Developers mentioned that they will make changes to how the Buddy Quests trigger in the future)
- New buddy quests typically about 7 days after the last one is completed. However, this is approximate. Some players have reported having only a 5 day rest period between quests, while others have reported longer than 7 days.
The current loot contains 1 leaderboard points (equivalent to solving one ).for each player in addition to Tier 3
Help! The Buddy Quest glitched and I didn't get my yellow key!
Don't worry. If the buddy quest page closes on you in the middle of doing the quest, your yellow key will be at your cubies are bouncing about on the See-Saw.. This still counts as completing the quest. This happens if either you or your buddy moves (walks away, drives off, etc.) while the
How to find a new Buddy
- has a channel called "Buddy-Quests". This is the best option to find other active players. Most players match their Discord user name to the Coin Hunt World user name for easier communication.
- has a "Monthly Buddy Quest Megathread" pinned to the Subreddit. Make sure you know the Coin Hunt World user name of the other person.
Buddy Quest when Traveling
Once the Coin Hunt World Buddy Quest spawns, it stays there even if theis moved.
- Disable the Buddy Quests in the Settings before you get a quest.
- Remove the and place it in a new location.
- Enable the Buddy Quests in the Settings again if you want a quest to spawn in the new location.