The London UK release is planned for September 30th 2021 and will be the third region to be added after USA and Canada. Keys and vaults will show up in the Greater London area and are ready to be discovered and solved. The development team used a different map system to place all the POI (Point of Interest). Depending on the feedback the maps for USA and Canada might get a similar update in the future.
Who can play in the UK
Every user in the UK can download and play the game but there will be only keys and vaults in the Greater London area for now. Android users can download the game in the Play Store and iOS user can try to get a beta spot through Testflight which is full at 10,000 users at the moment. But sometimes a spot frees up, some players were able to get a spot after trying a few times.
What happens at release
Tips and Tricks to get started
- Collect enough blue keys (10) to forge a green key and build your HQ which will give you a mystery box every 8 hours
- Unlock your uservault spots in the HQ and place your flags down in heavy traffic locations. If you don’t have amazing locations build up a loop with your uservaults that you can hit every day once or twice. You will accumulate resin and other resources faster. Try to organize with others to increase uservault density.
- Collect and save blue keys and buy resin in the Auction House to build up your 10 uservaults as fast as possible.
- Try to save up blue keys during non-event times to be able to hit more vaults during events and get the special resources and cubie blueprints.
- Join the official Discord server which has a lot of information and a helpful community
- Follow the Wiki on Twitter or Facebook to stay up to date with the game
If you want to get the latest Coin Hunt World news and get a notification when the game releases in your country, please sign-up to the weekly newsletter.