Weekly Photo Competition
Starting today we are starting to implement a change in how the photoboxes work. You know those blue boxes you sometimes get from vaults asking you to take a nice picture and tweet it?
What are the changes?
First, we had to remove the instant blue key reward, as many players kept abusing the system in a variety of ways. But we found a way to keep them part of the hunting experience — hopefully hunters that enjoyed taking beautiful pictures of vault locations will like this new system just as much!
First: a daily random winner!
Out of all the PhotoBox tweets we will pick one at random every day. That hunter will win a green key! The only condition: make sure the picture represents the vault location, so no close ups of sidewalks, car floors, bike handlebars, etc. You get the idea!
Second: the weekly twitter contest!
- Every Monday at 23:59 UTC, we will announce the theme for the week on our Discord channel #weekly-twitter-contest and on Twitter @CoinHuntWorld
- The theme could be anything from Urban Art, to Parks, to Restaurants
- Once the theme is known, every day at 00:00 UTC we will pick a winner by choosing a tweet that fits the weeks’ theme & has the most likes
- These daily winners receive one green key each
- Then, on Saturday at 23:59 UTC, we will take a look at all the daily winners. The one with the most liked tweet of the entire week gets one yellow key!
- On top of that, the owner of the Uservault that was featured in the winning tweet of the week gets one yellow key as well!
Why would I still tweet vault pictures?
By tweeting great vault location pictures, you automatically have a chance to win a green key! Every tweet you make also puts your referral code out there, potentially getting another referral linked to your account! If you post great quality/fun pics, you help grow the game. More hunters playing = better for everybody!