Uservaults (User Vaults) are player created Vaults which return 5% of all Keys used (which includes failed and successful attempts) in that Uservault to the owner. At the moment, only blue Uservaults can be placed. The game developers hinted that higher tier Uservaults may be added in the future.
Uservaults are built bys.
To place a new Uservault the player needs to first unlock a Uservault spot in their . Each spot costs 1 .
A lock symbol shows up on the main screen. Go to the exact location you want to place the new Uservault and click the lock symbol.
The game will ask you to take a picture and then fill out some information about the location.
A Yellow Flag will mark the spot until the location is approved which should take less than 72 hours. The player gets informed via in-game message when the Uservault is approved.
After approval the Yellow Flag turns into a.
The Cubiedozer needs to be filled with 10'000 Leaderboard Points to the player that added the resin. There is no time limit to fill the Cubiedozer.. To add resin to a Cubiedozer, a player needs to interact with the Cubiedozer, then drag the resin icon from the bottom of the screen upwards to the top of the screen where the empty slots are (cannot simply tap on the resin icon). Any player can add resin in 100 increments which give
Once the Cubiedozer reaches 10'000, it will turn into a Uservault after one hour.
Requirements to Place an Uservault
The new Uservault can't be closer than 50 m (164ft) to the nextor 100 m (328ft) to any other Uservault or normal Vault. s get replaced if a Uservault is placed too close.
Would people want to take pictures in this location? If the answer is no, this is probably not a great location for a Vault.
Good Coin Hunt World Uservault Locations
- Tourist spots
- Interesting Urban Art
- Beautiful gardens & parks
- Breathtaking views
- Commercial areas
- Food & Drink
- Historic sites
Bad Coin Hunt World Uservault Locations
- Fire Stations
- Police Stations
- Hospital / ER
- K-12 Schools
- Children's playgrounds
- Residential Neighborhoods
- Middle of the road
UV Route Planning Tool
Player Lepidoctora created this UV planning tool.
Live version that you can make a copy of and edit to plan and customize your own UV placements.
Players can destroy the UV at three points in time:
- When the UV is still a flag (yet to be approved)
- When the UV location has been denied
- After the UV has been built and is a beautiful, tall, cubie-embroidered vault
Uservaults give out better rewards than regular vaults such as:
- A greater chance of getting bonus keys (including higher tier keys)
- A greater chance of getting a resource box, thus giving you more resin and paint, crystals, or other crafting ingredients.
- When you solve a UV, you get 1 leaderboard point.
You can check out the Coin_Hunt_World_Drop_Rate_Estimates page for more information.
Uservault owner Rewards
Uservault owners also receive rewards when other players use keys in their UVs:
- The owner receives 1 leaderboard point when trivia is solved correctly.
- The owner receives a return of 5%: 1 blue key for every 20 blue keys inserted into the vault, even if trivia is not answered correctly.
- The reward box is normally blue, but may change during special events. For example the reward box was red during Christmas Event 2021 if the reward box came from a .
- Uservault owner rewards log (per UV) can be accessed in the HQ. Information displayed includes the last 5 times a reward was received, but this is the date/time when reward box was opened (not when blue key was used).
Uservaults were added to the game on March 9th 2021 with the v0.8.0 update.
As for other vault types, you need to be within 30 metres of ain order to interact with it.