Biteeu was founded in 2019 and is a fully licensed and compliant virtual currency exchange in the European Union that works in collaboration with Bittrex. For more information, check out the official website:
KYC stands for know-your-customer and is required to avoid certain nefarious things (such as money laundering). It involves providing Biteeu with valid identification and some personal information. Coin Hunt World does not have access to anything you submit to Biteeu through the KYC process. Doing the KYC is required to enable exports from Coin Hunt World to your Biteeu wallet.
Link Coin Hunt World!
After signing up, the next steps are:
- Collect 10'000 resin
- Unlock Biteeu from the crypto tab in the inventory
- Type in the email you used for your Biteeu account (do not type in your Biteeu password)
- Type the same email again to confirm (once again, do not type in your Biteeu password)
If you have questions or need support, please contact the developers through the.
UnLink Coin Hunt World!
As of the Apr 18, 2022 update, you can now unlink your Biteeu exports.
- Tap the Connected to Biteeu button from the bottom of the crypto tab in your inventory. Hold the UNLINK button on the next screen.
- The 10,000 Biteeu will be returned to you. you originally used to Link
- If you decide to re-link Biteeu, you will need to pay the 10,000 again.
- If you decide to re-link Biteeu, you will need re-enter your Biteeu email address. You can link a different email/Biteeu account at this time.
Is there a minimum amount of crypto I must have for a transfer to happen?
To be confirmed.
No, this is not allowed. Only 1 CHW account can be linked to your Biteeu account.
When is CHW paying out to Biteeu?
To be confirmed.