Cat Cubie Blueprint
|Cat Cubie Blueprint|
|Recipe||1,000, 1,000 , 1,000|
|Blueprints||21,530 (Max 100,000)|
|Release||October 15th 2021|
The Coin Hunt World Cat Cubie Blueprint was released in the Randomizer Blueprint. It will be the second Blueprint in the game which is limited to only one use. It will be the first shop item which can be purchased more than once during the same shop listing.on October 16, 2021 0:00 UTC and will remain on sale for 21 days (November 6 0:00 UTC), unless it sells out (maximum available is 100,000). It will be the first
- Players can buy multiple blueprints in the Shop.
- The Blueprint can only print 1 Cat Cubie. After it is used, it is consumed and no longer in the player's inventory. The only other Blueprint with this mechanic is the Blueprint.
- When crafted at a Leaderboard points the first time it's printed. the Blueprint generates one of nine possible Cat Cubies. The exact cubie is chosen at random at the time of printing. Some variations are more rare than others. Every version gives
- The cost is 2 s in the .
- The printing time is 5min.
- 21,530 Blueprints sold of 100,000 total blueprints. The Blueprint is only available in the , but will return at some undetermined point in the future.
The drop rates below are estimated from players reporting what cats they printed. Sample size is 844 and it reflects data submitted within the first 66 hours after thewas released. It will be updated periodically if significant changes are seen.
|Picture||Name||Drop Rate||First Print|
|Snoozy Cat Cubie||Likely about 20%|
|Boba Cat Cubie||23%|
|Ronda Cat Cubie||23%|
|Patches Cat Cubie||16%|
|Jett Cat Cubie||16%|
|Tiger Lily Cat Cubie||9%|
|Softy Cat Cubie||7%||Gamebruh01|
|Holly Cat Cubie||3%|
|Missy Cat Cubie||2%||Pcpunch|
Live Cat Print Data
Have you printed some cats? We'd love to know about it! Please fill out the 🐈 Blueprint google form to help us collect data on print rates.
You can view the live spreadsheet summary of cat data below. If you'd prefer, you can also visit the spreadsheet directly.
First time available in the Shop
The Blueprint will be available in theOctober 16, 2021 0:00 UTC and will remain available until the Halloween event ends or until sold out.
- Update: 21,530 Blueprints sold of 100,000 total blueprints. The Blueprint will return to the at some undetermined point in the future.
Within the first 3 minutes, there were 4,000 Cat Cubie Blueprints sold. In the 4th minute, another 1,000. And in the following 25 minutes another 2,500 were sold. By about 30 minutes in there were over 7,000 Cat Cubie Blueprints sold. In the 30 minutes following that, another 1,000 were sold for a total of 8,000 sold in the first hour. Another 2,000 were sold by the 6 hour mark for a total of 10,000 sales. Since they are destroyed when printed, it's unclear how many still remain in circulation.
On October 20th, the sale of Cat Cubie Blueprints was interrupted at 14:20 UTC whenprice reached an all-time high. The game instead offered the Blueprint for the rest of the day October 20th and for all of October 21st. On October 21st, while the Bitcoin Cubie Blueprint was still on sale, price reached an all-time high and so the was offered in the shop for the entire day on October 22nd. On October 22nd at 00:00 Bitcoin Cubie Blueprint sales ended and Ethereum Cubie Blueprint sales were supposed to begin, but instead sales of Cat Cubie Blueprints resumed briefly for about 30 minutes from 00:00 UTC to 00:30 UTC. After that bug was fixed, from 00:30 through the rest of the day on October 22nd the Ethereum Cubie Blueprint was for sale. Cat Cubie Blueprints returned at 00:00 UTC on October 23rd.
- The first player to print all 9 cat cubies from the Cat Cubie Blueprint was player on October 22 (early in the day, UTC).
- The cat cubies in the inventory screen do not have eyelashes, but everywhere else all cats do have eyelashes. This is likely to be fixed soon.
- A visual glitch causes the cats tails not to show when they are atop a user vault. This is likely to be fixed soon.
- From October 16th until October 21st, print shops were not correctly calculating the drop rate for the . The intended drop rate for that cat is supposed to be near 20%, but in reality it was only printing less than 1% of the time. After the bug was fixed, Snoozy became much less rare and easier to print. Shortly after, the first player was able to obtain all 9 cat cubies.
The initial announcement for the Cat Cubie Blueprint occured in the Coin Hunt World Wiki Newsletter by . gave Marlov the advance information to share with his subscribers. Below is an image from that newsletter.
Auction House Price History