The Coin Hunt World Community Map allows hunters to track and share the location of in-game structures, including s, s, s and more. The map was created by in July 2021 and currently provides the location of over 140,000 POIs all over the world.
Link to the Coin Hunt World Community Map
The Community Map costs about $65 per month to host and maintain. Without donations, the map website would be forced to shut down. Please consider donating:
- Preferred: One-time or recurring fiat donations via Square: https://square.link/u/ZBL0gyml
- Donate crypto straight from Uphold, with zero fees, to email@example.com
- (old) Recurring monthly donations via https://www.patreon.com/coinhuntmap
- (old) One-time donation via https://www.gofundme.com/f/coin-hunt-map-community-website
- You can also make an on-chain crypto donation by going to the map, selecting "Home" on the bottom menu and choosing any of crypto's listed
- Options include Cardano. , and
The map was built byto show all discovered keys, vaults and print shops and other Points of Interest (POI).
Please help by adding locations you know so other players can benefit from it. This is NOT an opportunity to add POIs IN GAME, this was created to allow hunters to track and share the location of POIs that already exist in the game.
Adding Points of interest is very easy and quick on Desktop and Mobile.
- Zoom in on the location you need to add the POI
- Right click (desktop) or long press (mobile) on the map at the approximate location of the POI
- Select the appropriate POI from the options provided.
Other players might visit yours when they see them on the map.
POIs not on the list - Some POI are not available to place for all hunters. Higher tiered vaults need to be added by developers of the map.
The Coin Hunt World Community Map Discord Server
Reasons to Join the Discord
- Follow for announcements about the map
- Contact the developer
- Report bugs
- Inform the community about higher tier vault locations so the devs can add them to the map