Construction blueprints are used to construct structures.
Ais used to to build a Structure on the map. The Blueprints released during was the first use of Construction Blueprints in game. They were used to temporarily "decorate" your UV as a Christmas Tree.
In the future Stamps. For example, if two stamps are required, you need two different stamps. Different stamps drop in different countries, so buying on the AH or travelling to another country to play are your only options.s will require "activation" at a before they are able to be used. This "activation" will require one or more unique
Where can you use Construction Blueprints?
Currently, nowhere, but the information here comes from things the developers have told us in the past.
At Hunters Lodge 3, the developers announced the introduction of s that will be used to build structures on the map.
The developers have also mentioned that a tagging system will be introduced so that players will be able to tag real life location with specific categories that future structures will be associated with (e.g. fountains, banks, bus stops, walking/cycling path, coffee shop). CHW will continuously release new tags and will generate a database of tags. Each Construction BP has a list of compatible tags.
The developers have mentioned several times thatlocation will be instrumental for players to secure prime locations for structures.
Example of Player Structures: Lucky Fountain
- Tag: You can only place <fountain> tags on real world fountains
- Build: purchase Lucky Fountain Blueprint
- Find a fountain tag
- claim the tag with the BP
- complete the Construction Quest Chain
- assign a compatible cubie
- Operate: once active, all players can see the Lucky Fountain
- they can throw a key in the fountain for 1 hour luck boost
- percentage of keys thrown into fountain will go back to owner
- means that everyone who has a UV on top of a fountain, will be able to build a lucky fountain on the 50m of land around their UV
- there will be specific structures that can only be built by rural players, e.g. barn, field, farm
List of Construction Blueprints
Thes are a type of
List of s
|10,000 (only about 4400 currently, the rest will return in the Shop at a later date)|