Granville Island Public Market
|Address||1661 Duranleau Street|
- This location is free to access.
- Must pay to park.
- No public transportation available.
- Not accessible from a vehicle, need to park and walk to location.
- No restricted hours, available 24/7.
Help us learn more about this location. Is it easy to get to? Is it free to park? Submit info using this form:
There are currently 167s or s in the game:
- 24 in Canada
- 108 in the United States
- 21 in the United Kingdom
- 4 in El Salvador
- 10 in the Philippines
- 5 in Malaysia
Go to Yellow Vault Location for an overview of all discovered s and s.
Coin Hunt World History
This Cubiecrane originally appeared in, and was filled, in the previous game Coin Hunt World before it was reset back to a Cubiecrane at the launch of The.
- This was the first ever constructed Yellow Vault.
- The race to fill the first Cubiecrane began on May 1, 2021 and ended on May 14, 2021 when Vancouver swooped in and pulled a fast one on Toronto and LACMA.
- All 25 players who helped fill the Cubiecrane received the Rare Blueprint (Including Squeamy, D0naldDuck, Minel & Chomyn.
- The First Question for everyone was: Which First Nations people arrived at Granville Island first? Answer: Salish