|Address||4493 Main Way Universal|
|First Question||What year did the universal city walk first open?|
The Universal CityWalk has been relocated from the initial location at Griffith Observatory. (See Historical Notes below)
- This location is free to access.
- Must pay to park.
- No public transportation available.
- Not accessible from a vehicle, need to park and walk to location.
- Restricted hours, not available 24/7.
Help us learn more about this location. Is it easy to get to? Is it free to park? Submit info using this form:
There are currently 167s or s in the game:
- 24 in Canada
- 108 in the United States
- 21 in the United Kingdom
- 4 in El Salvador
- 10 in the Philippines
Go to Yellow Vault Location for an overview of all discovered s and s.
First Player to open the Vault
- Satisfiend was the first player to open the relocated Universal CityWalk on August 12, 2022.
- PrincessHyena was the first player to solve the original Griffith Observatory location on October 5, 2021.
The original location of this Universal CityWalk on August 11, 2022.filling and was at the Griffith Observatory at 2800 E Observatory Rd. Due to practically non-existant cell service at the site, the was moved to it's current location at
- Griffith Observatory was the 22nd finished Yellow Vault worldwide.
- The First Question was: When was the Griffith Observatory officially inaugurated?, Answer: May 14, 1935.