Halloween Event 2021
For a complete summary of the 2021 Halloween Event, click this link! https://medium.com/coin-hunt-world/halloween-event-has-ended-83abc81e960a
Dates and Times
Start of the Event
- UTC: October 30, 2021 12am
- ET: October 29, 2021 8pm
- PT: October 29, 2021 5pm
End of the Event
- UTC: November 6, 2021 12am
- ET: November 5, 2021 8pm
- PT: November 5, 2021 5pm
Special Halloween blueprints were available during the Coin Hunt World Halloween Event 2021. Special Resources were dropping from Halloween themed resource boxes and from cauldrons that spawned during the event. In these cauldrons, you had a chance of getting the common and rare blueprints from last year but under the right circumstances you could get two brand new epic blueprints - the Witch and the Vampire Black Cat.
During the event this year, Cubie Blueprints were only dropping from Cauldrons!
|ID||Cubie||Blueprint||Name||Tier||Recipe||Print Time||Release Date||Release Year||Category||Event||Released||Blueprint Counts||Flavor Text||Will Return||First Print Date||First Print Player||Notes||Notes||Notes||Animation|
|6||Monster Cubie||Rare||100 Rusty Bolts100 Chunks of Flesh800 Resin||10 min||October 24, 2020||2020||Halloween||Halloween Event||Halloween Event
October 24, 2020
|1433||Beware, for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.||No||October 28, 2020||Vivek||This Cubie Blueprint was exclusive to the 2020 Halloween Event and will not return. There are 1433 of this Blueprint in the game that were collected that year.
|7||Mummy Cubie||Rare||100 Dusty Rags800 Resin||10 min||October 24, 2020||2020||Halloween||Halloween Event||Halloween Event
October 24, 2020
|1448||He will never eat, he will never sleep, and he will never stop.||No||October 25, 2020||NicoG||This Cubie Blueprint was exclusive to the 2020 Halloween Event and will not return. There are 1448 of this Blueprint in the game that were collected that year.
|8||Pumpkin Cubie||Common||100 Pumpkin Seeds500 Resin||5 min||October 24, 2020||2020||Halloween||Halloween Event||Halloween Event
October 24, 2020
|4516||There he is. There he is. It's the Great Pumpkin!||No||October 27, 2020||SoaringNemesis||This Cubie Blueprint was exclusive to the 2020 Halloween Event and will not return. There are 4516 of this Blueprint in the game that were collected that year.
|50||Witch Cubie||Epic||5 Witches Hat150 Warty Toad200 Bat Wings5000 Resin||20 min||October 30, 2021||2021||Halloween||Halloween Event||Halloween Event
October 30, 2021
|296||Double, double toil and trouble; fire burn and crypto bubble.||No||November 2, 2021||Kooshy||This Cubie Blueprint was exclusive to the 2021 Halloween Event and will not return. There are 296 of this Blueprint in the game that were collected that year.
Introduced in the Halloween Event 2021
|51||Black Cat Cubie||Epic||2000 Blue Paint2000 Purple Paint100 Bottle of Blood5000 Resin||20 min||October 30, 2021||2021||Halloween||Halloween Event||Halloween Event
October 30, 2021
|32||Black cats were created to give everyone the opportunity to be owned by a mini-panther.||No||November 2, 2021||D0naldDuck||This Cubie Blueprint was exclusive to the 2021 Halloween Event and will not return. There are 32 of this Blueprint in the game that were collected that year.
Introduced in the Halloween Event 2021
How Could I Get These Blueprints?
During this year's event, the only way to get the Halloween Cubie Blueprints was from Cauldrons.
- Note that if you have ever received the common or rare blueprints, either from obtaining them in a previous Halloween Event or by purchasing them from the Auction House, you could not receive them again.
New Mechanics: Cauldrons
When a vault was successfully solved, there was a small chance that a Cauldron could spawn. When this happened, you received a notification that a Cauldron had spawned and a sonar radar appeared on your screen to help guide you to the location of the Cauldron. The sonar radar mechanic is similar to the sonar radar used for Buddy Quests and for Monoliths. It was later announced that you had to hunt at low speed for 15 minutes while opening vaults to start spawing cauldrons. Also you had to wear the Halloween Cubies to be able to open the Rare and Epic cauldrons.
Cauldrons are a new mechanic in the game for the Halloween Event 2021, and a returning one for Halloween Event 2022. To interact with the Cauldron, the user must approach the location, "Stir the Stew" by drawing circles in the cauldron animation, deposit 1 key when prompted, and the cauldron will then release a Halloween Resource Box. You cannot interact with the same cauldron more than once. All players can use a cauldron, regardless of who spawned it. The Halloween resource box you receive could contain a Halloween Event 2021 blueprint and/or any Halloween resource (including previous year's "exclusive" resources).
Cauldrons operate similarly to how the Monoliths did in the Elemental Invasion Event. Unlike in that event, cauldrons last for 8 hours (except during Phase 1 when Common Cauldrons lasted for 1 hour), and the Vault that the cauldron replaced is unavailable to all players during that period.
Spawning a Cauldron
- After solving a normal vault, there is a chance a cauldron may spawn. If spawned, the user will see the message, "An unusual smell is hitting your nostrils... looks like it's coming from somewhere close. Maybe you should go investigate!" Following the radar-like ping will lead you to the cauldron. The colour of the ping corresponds to the rarity of the cauldron: yellow for Common Cauldrons, red for Rare Cauldrons, and purple for Epic Cauldrons. Any player can use any cauldron, regardless of who spawned it, however only the player responsible for spawning it will see the directional pings.
- Any cauldron type can spawn from any vault type, meaning you can get an Epic Cauldron from a Blue Vault.
- You cannot cause a cauldron to spawn until the previous one you spawned disappears, as there is a cool down time for each player.
- The cauldron level is affected by the cubie the player spawning it is wearing. Wearing a non-Halloween Cubie will spawn only the Common Cauldron. Wearing the common Halloween Cubie (the Pumpkin Cubie) will allow the possibility of spawning a Rare or Common Cauldron. Wearing the Rare or Epic Halloween Cubies (i.e. Mummy Cubie, Monster Cubie, Vampire Cubie, or Witch Cubie) will allow for the spawning of an Epic, Rare, or Common Cauldron.
- The spawn rate and level of cauldron is also affected by average speed. Illusionweaver alluded on the Discord that walkers have an advantage in this event. On 11/1/2021 when "Phase 3" started, Illusionweaver confirmed that more "nimble" hunters will see better cauldron spawn rates. He confirmed nimble as "walking/cycling/skateboarding/unicyling/skating/jogging/langlaufing”. On 11/3/2021 Illusionweaver confirmed that walking status is recognized after 15 minutes of walking and opening Vaults or Keybooths. He further confirmed that while anyone can spawn a Common Cauldron, those cycling can spawn Rare or Common Cauldrons, and those walking can spawn Epic, Rare, or Common Cauldrons.
Interacting with a Cauldron
- To interact with the Cauldron, the user must approach the location as one would a Vault or Keybooth. You need to be within 30 metres of a cauldron in order to interact with it.
- Any cubie type may interact with a Common Cauldron.
- To interact with a Rare Cauldron, you must be wearing at minimum a Common Halloween Cubie (the Pumpkin Cubie).
- To interact with an Epic Cauldron you must be wearing a Rare or Epic Halloween Cubie (i.e. Mummy Cubie, Monster Cubie, Vampire Cubie, or Witch Cubie).
- All players can interact with any cauldron, regardless of who spawned it.
- The user must "Stir the Stew" by drawing circles in the cauldron animation.
- The user is then prompted to deposit 1 key when prompted, one Blue Key for a Common Cauldron, one Green Key for a Rare Cauldron, a Yellow Key for a Epic Cauldron.
- Cauldrons give Halloween Resource Boxes containing a chance at a Halloween blueprint and a Halloween resource. The resources given from the cauldrons are Witches Hats, Magical Fabric, and Bottle of Blood.
- Common Cauldrons drop 5 Magical Fabric or 5 Bottle of Blood or 1 Witches Hat (and the chance for a Pumpkin Cubie Blueprint).
- Rare Cauldrons drop 25 Magical Fabric or 25 Bottle of Blood or 2 Witches Hats, and a chance for a Mummy Cubie or Monster Cubie Blueprint. (Note the first rare cauldron opened guarantees one of these rare Halloween blueprints, afterwards it is chance if it will reward a player with the other blueprint).
- Epic Cauldrons drop 50 Magical Fabric or 50 Bottle of Blood or 3 Witches Hats, and a chance at the Witch Cubie Blueprint. If a player has all 9 Cat Cubies, they can sacrifice them all for the Black Cat Cubie Blueprint.
- The event started in Phase 1. Only common Cauldrons spawned at that time. Common Cauldrons disappeared after 1hour. Players were encouraged to wear Pumpkin Cubies to continue the progression.
- Once enough players were wearing their Pumpkin Cubies, the event moved into Phase 2 about 15 hours after the event started. In Phase 2, a player has a chance to spawn a Rare Cauldron as well as Common Cauldrons, but they must currently be wearing a Pumpkin Cubie for that to happen. In Phase 2, a Pumpkin blueprint is guaranteed as the first drop from a Common Cauldron.
- Phase 3 caused Pumpkin Seeds to drop in increments of 10 (versus the previous 5), gave a bonus chance to spawn a Cauldron to hunters who are walking, and caused Rare Cauldrons to spawn at a higher rate to walking hunters. Players were encouraged to wear the Monster Cubie and Mummy Cubie to continue the event progress.
- Phase 4 caused Pumpkin Seeds to drop in batches of 15, Chunks of Flesh, Rusty Bolts, and Dusty Rags to drop in batches of 10, and allowed for Epic Cauldrons to spawn only for nimble hunters (i.e. walkers). Distance to spawned Cauldrons depends on your speed, with walkers spawning Cauldrons the closest (500-1000 meters), cyclists spawning cauldrons further, and those in vehicles even further. This phase also caused the Witches Hat resource to increase in amount dropped (Common Cauldrons may drop 1, Rare Cauldrons may drop 2, Epic Cauldrons may drop 3). Furthermore, this phase increased the bonus to walking hunters by increasing the boost to cauldron spawn Rare overall for walkers.
In cities that had operational Yellow Vaults, a random vault was be boosted during the event to the Red Vault tier. Once announced, red vaults were only available for up to 48 hours. Once a player successfully solved a red vault, a 3 hour countdown began. At the end of 3 hours, the red vault reverted to a yellow vault, and continued every 3 hours to revert to the next tier down until back to its original tier.
|United States||Hawaii||Honolulu||Boosted Red Vault||Not Found||Not Found||October 30, 2021||Not Found|
|Canada||Quebec||Montreal||Boosted Red Vault||Mount Royal Lookout||1576 Voie Camillien-Houde||October 30, 2021||Found by user Lucvend on October 30, 2021. Players hosted a meet-up the following evening to complete the vault|
|United States||Michigan||Detroit||Boosted Red Vault||James Scott Memorial Fountain||Sunset Drive||October 30, 2021||Found by user Jwalms who was also the first person to open and solve the vault. datboy8701 also solved it.|
|United States||Florida||Miami||Boosted Red Vault||Not Found||Not Found||October 30, 2021||Not Found|
|United States||California||Long Beach||Boosted Red Vault||Treasure Island||20 N Florence Walk||October 31, 2021||Found by user Pirogovsky. BocksCarRacer was the first to open the vault and BlocBoi was the first to solve it.|
|United States||Pennsylvania||Philadelphia||Boosted Red Vault||not found||not found||October 31, 2021||not found|
|Canada||Manitoba||Winnipeg||Boosted Red Vault||Mere Hotel||333 Waterfront Dr||October 31, 2021||Found by user Aves. User Jables was the first to solve the vault.|
|United States||New York||New York||Boosted Red Vault||Vessel||20 Hudson Yards||October 31, 2021||Found by user Oleg who was also the first to open and solve the vault. Metallica also solved it.|
|United States||Washington||Seattle||Boosted Red Vault||Bellevue Downtown Park||10201 NE 4th St||October 31, 2021||Found by user Cryptosaoirse who was also the first to open and solve the vault.|
|Canada||Alberta||Calgary||Boosted Red Vault||Unknown||Unknown||November 1, 2021||Found by user Parkerdudeman who was also the first to open and solve the vault at 3 AM on November 2, 2021. Nobody was able to connect with Parkerdudeman on Discord to confirm the location.|
|United States||Missouri||Kansas City||Boosted Red Vault||Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts||1601 Broadway Blvd||November 1, 2021||Found by user Noah. FRANKTHEKNIFE was the first to solve the vault.|
|United States||California||San Diego||Boosted Red Vault||Artelexia||3803 Ray St||November 1, 2021||iSpeakNerd was the first to open and solve the vault.|
|United States||Washington DC||Washington DC||Boosted Red Vault||Not Found||Not Found||November 1, 2021||Not Found|
|United States||Oklahoma||Oklahoma City||Boosted Red Vault||Scissortail Park||300 SW 7th St||November 1, 2021||Found by user Joeybananas. Denarius was the first to open and solve the vault, followed shortly by Dannibus and Nicoco.|
|United States||California||San Jose||Boosted Red Vault||San Jose Museum of Art||110 S Market St||November 2, 2021||Found by user Calexismojas. tallasianguy was the first to solve the vault|
|Canada||British Colombia||Vancouver||Boosted Red Vault||Olympic Cauldron||1055 Canada Pl||November 2, 2021||Vancouver players hosted a huge meet-up to complete this vault!|
|United States||Maryland||Baltimore||Boosted Red Vault||Graffiti Alley||1901 N Howard St||November 2, 2021||Found by user Viberunner29. Rbhou812 was the first to open and solve the vault, followed by Trashtoob, Mattwood24, Viberunner29, and Babygurl.|
|United States||Nevada||Las Vegas||Boosted Red Vault||November 2, 2021|
|United States||California||Santa Monica||Boosted Red Vault||Ocean View Park||2701 Barnard Way||November 3, 2021||MarvinsHouse was the first player to solve this vault on November 3, 2021.|
|Canada||Ontario||Ottawa||Boosted Red Vault||Hog's Back Falls||600 Hog's Back Rd||November 3, 2021||Found by user Raiden. Players hosted a meet-up to complete the vault: HBHarrison, ogermamma, crazyppotvin, rubby, gdaddy, and wils all solved the vault.|
|Canada||Ontario||Toronto||Boosted Red Vault||Not Found||Not Found||November 4, 2021||Not Found|
|United States||Oregon||Portland||Boosted Red Vault||Overlook Park||1599 N Fremont St||November 4, 2021||Found by user Niser.|
|United States||Wisconsin||Madison||Boosted Red Vault||James Madison Park||614 E Gorham St||November 4, 2021||Found by user stripedsweater. Jixabon was the first to open and solve the vault.|
|United States||California||Los Angeles||Boosted Red Vault||Not Found||Not Found||November 4, 2021||Not Found|
|Canada||Quebec||Quebec City||Boosted Red Vault||Umbrella Alley||5 Rue du Cul-de-Sac||November 4, 2021||Found by user Lifebasher. roussrx7 was the first to open and solve the vault.|
|United States||Ohio||Cleveland||Boosted Red Vault||Fountain of Eternal Life||120 Public Square||November 4, 2021||dirtbike was the first to open and solve the vault.|
|United States||Indiana||Indianapolis||Boosted Red Vault||Not Found||Not Found||November 5, 2021||Not Found|
|Canada||Saskatchewan||Regina||Boosted Red Vault||Victoria Park||1955 Smith St||November 5, 2021||Tiddyphuk was the first to open and solve the vault.|
|Canada||Alberta||Edmonton||Boosted Red Vault||Not Found||Not Found||November 5, 2021||Not Found|
|United States||Minnesota||Minneapolis||Boosted Red Vault||First Avenue Music Venue||701 N 1st Ave||November 5, 2021||Bash was the first to open and solve the vault.|
|United States||Illinois||Chicago||Boosted Red Vault||Wrigley Field||1060 W Addison St||November 5, 2021||Found by user Rubix who was also the first to solve the vault.|
For the Coin Hunt World Halloween Event 2021, it was announced that there was a Purple Vault somewhere in Canada. The only clue provided was that it is somewhere where the views are magnificient. On October 30, 2021 at 15:30 EST, player galloots found the location of this Purple Vault in Niagara Falls, Canada. However, nobody has opened and solved the vault.
Halloween Event Trivia
The Halloween Event 2021 featured a new category of trivia unique to the event - Halloween. This trivia category had a chance to be encountered when interacting with a vault, similar to all other trivia categories, but only for the duration of the event. Questions and Answers that were recorded from the event are listed below:
Study Mode: Hide Trivia Answers
|2762||Blue||Halloween||A mummified body was placed in what?||Sarcophagus|
|2763||Blue||Halloween||According to superstition, black cats are companions to whom?||Witches|
|2764||Blue||Halloween||According to superstition, spiders are companions to whom?||Witches|
|2765||Blue||Halloween||All of the following can destroy a vampire except?||Silver|
|2766||Blue||Halloween||Halloween was originally meant to celebrate?||The harvest|
|2767||Blue||Halloween||If a person has a unibrow, hairy palms and long middle fingers, what might they be?||Werewolf|
|2768||Blue||Halloween||In which Disney movie is a pumpkin transformed into a carriage?||Cinderella|
|2769||Blue||Halloween||In which Massachusetts town were the Witch Trials held?||Salem|
|2770||Blue||Halloween||Pumpkins grow on?||Vines|
|2771||Blue||Halloween||The fear of spiders is called?||Arachnophobia|
|2772||Blue||Halloween||Traditional Halloween colors include?||Black and orange|
|2773||Blue||Halloween||What are gargoyles believed to ward off?||Evil spirits|
|2774||Blue||Halloween||What evil creature sleeps in a coffin?||Vampire|
|2775||Blue||Halloween||What fruit is bobbed for on Halloween?||Apples|
|2776||Blue||Halloween||What is a carved pumpkin called?||Jack-o'-lantern|
|2777||Blue||Halloween||What is the name of Harry Potter's owl?||Hedwig|
|2778||Blue||Halloween||What three letters are often depicted on a tombstone?||RIP|
|2779||Blue||Halloween||What was Halloween once called?||All Hallow's Eve|
|2780||Blue||Halloween||What weather phenomenon brought Frankenstein's monster to life?||Lightning|
|2781||Blue||Halloween||What's the only holiday that surpasses Halloween when it comes to consumer sales?||Christmas|
|2782||Blue||Halloween||Where did mummies originate?||Egypt|
|2783||Blue||Halloween||Which creature uses a broomstick to fly?||Witch or wizard|
|2784||Blue||Halloween||Which evil creature has no reflection?||Vampire|
|2785||Blue||Halloween||Which evil creature is associated with a full moon?||Werewolf|
|2786||Blue||Halloween||Which evil creature is killed by a stake through the heart?||Vampire|
|2787||Blue||Halloween||Which evil ghost can be summoned by saying her name three times to a bathroom mirror?||Bloody Mary|
|2788||Blue||Halloween||Which famous magician died on Halloween?||Harry Houdini|
|2789||Blue||Halloween||Which Halloween decoration is a symbol of the harvest?||Scarecrow|
|2790||Blue||Halloween||Which nocturnal bird is most associated with Halloween?||Owl|
|2791||Blue||Halloween||Which of these are usually dipped in caramel?||Apples|
|2792||Blue||Halloween||Which of these is NOT another name for Halloween?||Howl-o-scream|
|2793||Blue||Halloween||Which of these is supposed to make a person transform into a werewolf?||Full moon|
|2794||Blue||Halloween||Which phrase is said to receive candy on Halloween?||Trick or treat|
|6976||Green||Halloween||A group of witches is called a?||Coven|
|6977||Green||Halloween||A person born on Halloween is said to have what ability?||See and speak to the dead|
|6978||Green||Halloween||All of the following movies were set in haunted houses except:||The Purge (2013)|
|6979||Green||Halloween||Complete the witchy saying: "double, double, toil and___"||Trouble|
|6980||Green||Halloween||From point to base, what are the colors of a candy corn?||White, orange, yellow|
|6981||Green||Halloween||How does one become a werewolf?||A werewolf bite|
|6982||Green||Halloween||In what American state is it illegal to dress up as a priest or nun on Halloween?||Alabama|
|6983||Green||Halloween||Jack from The Nightmare Before Christmas was what kind of creature?||Skeleton|
|6984||Green||Halloween||Seeing a spider on Halloween means?||Dead loved one is watching|
|6985||Green||Halloween||Vampires hate all of the following except:||Blood|
|6986||Green||Halloween||What color stripes does Freddy Krueger's shirt have?||Green and red|
|6987||Green||Halloween||What did the Celts put outside their doors to appease the spirits?||Food|
|6988||Green||Halloween||What does the color black symbolize when it comes to Halloween?||Death and darkness|
|6989||Green||Halloween||What Halloween costume does E.T. wear in the film?||Ghost|
|6990||Green||Halloween||What kind of creature is Beetlejuice?||Poltergeist|
|6991||Green||Halloween||What name do the trio of witches in Hocus Pocus go by?||The Sanderson sisters|
|6992||Green||Halloween||What sweet treat is commonly eaten during Dia de Los Muertos?||Sugar skulls|
|6993||Green||Halloween||Which 1990s mini series featured an evil shape shifting clown?||It|
|6994||Green||Halloween||Which evil character does not cast a shadow?||Dracula|
|6995||Green||Halloween||Which Michael Jackson music video features dancing zombies?||Thriller|
|6996||Green||Halloween||Which movie is set in a foggy town?||Sleepy Hollow (1999)|
|6997||Green||Halloween||Which of the following was thought to be cured by pumpkins?||Freckles|
|6998||Green||Halloween||Which of these is NOT another name for Halloween?||Howl-o-scream|
|6999||Green||Halloween||Which of these songs do the Sanderson Sisters perform in Hocus Pocus?||I put a spell on you.|
|7000||Green||Halloween||Which Stephen King inspired film is the highest grossing Halloween film as of 2020?||It|
|7001||Green||Halloween||Who is the villain in the Friday the 13th franchise?||Jason Voorhees|
|7002||Green||Halloween||Who wrote the novel, Dracula?||Bram Stoker|
|9290||Red||Halloween||Aproximately how many pounds of candy corn are produced every year?||35 million|
|9291||Red||Halloween||Original name of Candy Corn?||Chicken Feed|
|9292||Red||Halloween||What do Scots call trick or treating?||Guising|
Halloween Event Statistics
All together, the hunters:
- opened a total of 350,000 Halloween resource boxes!
- collected a total 2,709,803 Halloween resources!
- collected Bitcoin: 0.611814 and Ethereum: 8.815352
How many Resources did the hunters find?
- Pumpkin Seeds 824,095
- Dusty Rags 587,755
- Rusty Bolts 472,210
- Chunks of Flesh 352,160
- Bat Wings 162,810
- Magical Fabric 117,455
- Bottle of Blood 110,920
- Warty Toad 80,765
- Witches Hat 1,633
How many Blueprints did the hunters find?
- Pumpkin Cubie Blueprint 2,607
- Mummy Cubie Blueprint 876
- Monster Cubie Blueprint 847
- Witch Cubie Blueprint 296
- Black Cat Cubie Blueprint 32 (US: 17, CA:15, UK:0)
How many Cauldrons did the hunters spawn?
- Common 6674
- Rare 1993
- Epic 124
What area spawned the most Cauldrons?
- Ontario 1265
- British Columbia 867
- California 782
Who had first prints?
How many cubies were printed?
- Vampire Cubie 1
- Black Cat Cubie 14
- Witch Cubie 14
- Mummy Cubie 931
- Monster Cubie 649
- Pumpkin Cubie 1,692
Who hunted the hardest during this event?
- Jrnightingale 3383 vaults opened
- Lionlocks 2306 vaults opened
- Beardy 2208 vaults opened
- westbeachmusic 2115 vaults opened
- Psycho808 1885 vaults opened
- Jennni808 1876 vaults opened
- MakikiTiki 1766 vaults opened
- Geeya 1721 vaults opened
- BlocBoi 1691 vaults opened
- Minel 1678 vaults opened
And some fun stats to end with:
- What Cauldron was used by the most hunters? A cauldron in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia was hit by 29 hunters!
- How many hunters opened/attempted a Boosted Red Vault? 110
- What’s the furthest a hunter travelled to open an Epic Cauldron? 6845km