Chat with the Developers of Coin Hunt World and get a sneak preview of upcoming features! The Hunters Lodge is a live presentation on and Youtube followed by a follow up live question and answer voice chat on . This event happens periodically but with no set schedule. It is hosted by and .
- First Hunters Lodge was held on Friday June 25th 2021, 4pm PST.
- Second Hunters Lodge was held on Friday July 30th, 2021, 4pm PDT
- Third Hunters Lodge was held on Monday 29th November 2021 at 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern / 9pm GMT / 3pm CST.
- Fourth Hunters Lodge was held on Friday April 1st 2022 at 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern / 6PM GMT
Hunters Lodge #4 on Youtube/Discord on April 1 2022
This is a summary typed up by ZiggyG.
We are Growing Fast
- Active in four regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom and El Salvador
- 120,000 sign-ups so far
- 60,000 active s
- 50,000 auctions completed in the
- 30,000 items sold in the Shop
CHW en Español
- First fully localized client active in El Salvador
- Rolling out to Columbia and more Latin American countries in the future
Coming to the Philippines
- Phase 1: Closed Beta starting in April 2022
- 1,000 Early Access Slots
- Discord Contests for closed beta, which will be carried over to Phase 2
- Phase 2: Full Launch
- Open to everyone (Android)
- 2 Week Country-Launch Event (which will always include a Country Cubie and Purple Vault)
What’s coming in April 2022?
- In English: New Categories including Math, History, and Fashion
- In Spanish: Newly translated Categories: Automotive and Health and Medicine
Cubie Display Cases
- Gives players the ability to show off their Cubie collections
- Everyone gets a Common case, but other cases can be obtained with keys
- Display Cases will be accessible through the leaderboards
- To Edit Display Case, find your Display Case on the Leaderboard and select Edit
No more Key Booths
- s will be replaced with System s
- New supercharged es will reward more keys
Daily Activity Quests: Walking
- Earn keys by walking and reaching milestones
- 8 Milestones per day, they are exponential in difficulty and reward
- Additional activity quests will be added in the future (e.g biking, roller skating)
- Milestone Key Rewards will pop-up over the cubies head and be available for only 10 minutes
- Twitter Boxes are moved to the end of the flow and can be used to report an issue with the vault
- Unlink Export Partner feature coming soon to allow the game to reward players who keep their rewards in the CHW ecosystem (this is far down the line)
What’s coming in May 2022?
- 5 Cubies Available to hunt for,
, , Sneaky Seal Cubie, Sea Turtle Cubie, and the randomizer Tiki Warrior Cubie.
- 27 Tiki Warriors: 12 High droprate, 9 Medium droprate, 6 Low droprate
- Hawaii Quest Chain, reduced RNG (outside of Hula and Surf Cubies)
- First block in the Quest Chain is an NFT for 1
- One Purple Vault during the event in a famous location in Hawaii
What’s Coming in June 2022?
- 5 will be approved in April, the rest will be approved in May
- KKP mentioned a system that will give in-game item rewards for buying CHW Merch
- Landmarks coming to Los Angeles, New York City, and Las Vegas, they will have to be built by the community
- New activities and unique rewards can be earned at these Landmarks
- Premiere Brands, will start with the sushi restaurant Yamashiro’s in LA
- NFT Cross Promotions, refer any friends to KKP!
Hunters Lodge #4 + Q&A summary by
Hunters Lodge on Twitch/Discord on November 29 2021
This is a summary typed up by Lepidoctora in real time during the event.
We are growing
- UK launch on September 30th 2021
- 2628 registered UK hunters
- 6 months to get 1000 players in US, but only 1 month to get 1000 in UK
- El Salvador already 500 users in 9 days
- 700,000 VBK dropped to 736 players
- 20,000 VBK interactions
- 186 VBK s
- 294 s printed
- Veriblock Event will return to UK and El Salvador
- Kookoopuffs says it made them think about how to make Token Cubies more important in the game, including , , .
Coming in December
- Currently Cubie Blueprints, Randomizer Cubie Blueprints
- New types entirely coming!
- First: [Construction Blueprint] - first one will be Christmas Event, Christmas tree construction
- Second: NFT Blueprints! (as in blueprints of NFTs)
New Event types
- New: Celebrity NFT Events!
- Epic Celebrity Cubie
- Collect resources
- Find Cubie Blueprint
- Print Cubie
CHW X Celebrity Collab
- NFT Blueprints at specific locations in CHW
- Have to do with the celebrity (so territory dependent)
- Trade NFT Blueprint in Auction House or Mint NFT and burn Blueprint
- Minted NFT will be transferred to your OpenSea account
- Extension to how brands can interact in our CubieVerse
Pat Morita Cubie
- Pat Morita Cubie is NOT the same as the NFT Blueprint
- Anyone can hunt and get the Pat Morita resources and cubie blueprint
- All Torii Gates s replaced with small
- Requires one to unlock Torii Gate
- Drops Pat Morita resources and low chance of cubie blueprint (epic chance)
First Celebrity NFT Event
- Pat Morita Event (Mr. Miyagi, from Karate Kid)
- Six unique NFT art pieces, 10 copies of each, are minted on OpenSea
- the NFT blueprints will be hidden in the game for you to find
- received from Pat Morita estate
- only drop in Coin Hunt World
- total 60 NFTs up for grabs
- need to look for Large Torii Gates, taller than a building, with a golden disk in the centre of the red gate
- placed in 6 locations significant to Pat Morita's life and accomplishments
- Developers will release hints to help community track down gates
- inside these 6 large gates are one of the six NFTs, 10 copies of each
- use 1 to unlock
- 100% drop rate of the Pat Morita Cubie Blueprint if you do not already have it, and you will receive the NFT Blueprint if you are among the first 10 players to unlock the gate!
- FIRST TEN PLAYERS ONLY
- hint: 5/6 are in California, 1/6 in Hawaii (this was later updated in the Medium article on the Pat Morita event to be: 4/6 in California, 1/6 in Hawaii, 1/6 in Wisconsin)
- because relevant to Pat Morita's life
- large Torii are local - you have to visit CA, WI, or HI to get the NFT, and you have to be among the first 10 players to any particular gate!
- small Torii are global, anyone has a chance of getting the Pat Morita Cubie BP and printing the Pat Morita Cubie
- Demonstration of another way for Intellectual Properties to interact with CHW
- component will be for Charity - a portion of all the keys you are using for little or big Torii will be donated to Shriner's Hospital, where Pat Morita spent a lot of time recovering from a childhood illness
- THIS IS A RACE
- You can only hit a Large Torii once
- You can hit small torii like s (every 24 hours)
Christmas sneak peek
- returning (common)
- returning (rare)
- one new common BP: Elf Cubie
- one new epic BP: No information yet
Key system changes (some time next year)
- no more s
- Supercharged es (everyone has similar base inflow of keys)
- new mechanics to earn additional keys each day:
Player Owned Structures (some time next year)
- new construction system
- replaces current system
- existing s will be phased out over time
- but they will exist in parallel for a long time
- the plot of land around your UV is YOUR LAND
- you will be the only one to build new Structures on this plot
- 50m range around your UV is your territory
New Player Structures (some time next year)
- Tag, Build, Operate
- Tag: hunters will tag the world around them
- e.g. fountains, banks, bus stops, walking/cycling path, coffee shop
- CHW will continuously release new tags
- we get a database of tags
- Build: new type of BP called Construction Blueprints
- each Construction BP has a list of compatible tags
- each Construction BP has its own Construction Quests
- CHW continuously releases new Construction BPs
- THESE ARE BPS THAT CONSTRUCT THINGS. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS THE CONSTRUCTION CUBIE.
- Operate: all structures require a compatible Cubie to operate it
- some structures require stocking resources (e.g. coffee beans for coffee shop, and you need to get stocked up, and maybe coffee beans only come from El Salvador)
- all structures will earn keys for the owner
Example of Player Structures: Lucky Fountain
- Tag: You can only place <fountain> tags on real world fountains
- Build: purchase Lucky Fountain Blueprint
- Find a fountain tag
- claim the tag with the BP
- complete the Construction Quest
- assign a compatible cubie
- Operate: once active, all players can see the Lucky Fountain
- they can throw a key in the fountain for 1 hour luck boost
- percentage of keys thrown into fountain will go back to owner
- means that everyone who has a UV on top of a fountain, will be able to build a lucky fountain on the 50m of land around their UV
- there will be specific structures that can only be built by rural players, e.g. barn, field, farm
- players who would like to run a CHW Merch shop can now apply for a license
- send an email to email@example.com
- contract available for people to officially license the IP
- CHW will work with you to promote your store
- Titanium Toaster retains ownership of all CHW IP
- want to get to a point where you can buy merch with your keys, one of the goals for next year
- right now using traditional payment systems
Hunters Lodge #3 summary by
Hunters Lodge on Discord on July 30th 2021
Thanks to Amphy2k for writing down all the info during the Hunters Lodge event. Merged and updated to wiki syntax by .
Illusionweaver and Kookoopuffs mentioned that they both lived in Bellevue WA when they started Coin Hunt World. They also made sure that everybody knows that they have a zero tolerance for cheating in the game. Every player in the game will receive 5 blue keys per mail because the Hunters Lodge was viewed by more than 200 people. Plead to rate the game in the Google Play Store to help the game grow. 212 viewers watched the live stream at the end.
- Still waiting for Apple’s approval
- TestFlight is full
- They did clean inactive Testflight players, but it’s full again
- On the site you can now apply for a TestFlight waiting list or sign up for the CHW Wiki Newsletter
- accessible only in your
- Buy Items (Costs 1 Green Key to unlock)
- Tabs of different items (Hottest, Paint/Resin, Blueprints, Cubies)
- Yellow is Common
- Red is Rare
- Purple is Epic
- Gold is Legendary
- Shows cost/bid in blue keys
- Drag and drop each key type to pay (Turns your higher tier keys into blue keys)
- Sell Items (Costs 1 Yellow Key to unlock)
- Drag item(s) to conveyor belt to put them up for sale
- Drag each key type to pick your sale price. Will convert to blue keys
- All items put for sale are on auction for 7 days
- Highest bid is the winner. 10% of the cost of the highest bidder is taken by CHW, the rest is given to the seller
- Costs 1 Green Key to list any item
- Can sell Resin/Paint, Blueprints, and Cubies
- Will let you create a stack of an item
- Active Auctions
- Shows items you put up for auction
- Shows the items you have bid on
Coming in August
- New Shop Cubie: Available in the Shop on August 6th: Epic . Price is 2 Red Keys
- New Event: The First Anniversary Event starting at the end of August is called Elemental Invasion Event
- : Common
- : Rare
- : Rare
- : Epic
- Trivia update: 15 new Trivia categories added to the current categories. New trivia style using images for the questions are also added. The faster you answer, the more crypto and LBP you get (unknown if the starting amount will be 0.10 for a Blue Vault or if it will be changed).
- Business & economy
- Food & Drink
- General Knowledge
- Health & Medicine
- Law and Justice
- Mythology & Beliefs
- Toys & Games
- Dark Mode
- First Legendary Cubie will be released
- Only 1 blueprint ever per legendary cubie
- Starting bid will be 2 s
- Listed in the Auction House during the Elemental Invasion Event
- Will be VERY hard to print
- All coming legendary cubies will have a passive buff, and each passive buff will be unique to the legendary cubie.
- Coin Hunt Merch Store Testing Launch
- Shirts and Mugs
Coming in September
- Focus is on system to be balancing rural and city players experience
- Beta release in London UK.
- Starting September they plan to regularly launch in major cities all around the world.
- Leaderboard changes starting September 1st
Q&A Event on Discord
161 players were participating in the event.
- NFT implementation: Not much info, resources are the sole reason that NFT will have value.
- Auction House Payout: Value of the highest bid minus the 10% transaction fee. Paid out in highest possible key combination
- Auction House Fee: 10% off the winning bid. If someone buys an item for 100 blue keys, the seller will receive 9 green keys (90 blue key value).
- Refilling Map: They introduced new map system a while ago. After the London fill they will check which system is better for the player base and will adapt the maps if necessary.
- What if players answer the trivia questions slower because of slow connection: Not much the devs can do about that.
- Distance based rewards: They plan to track steps and working on an implementation. Rewards on activity (walking or cycling). Will be tied into daily quests that they are working on.
- New question category selection during Happy Hour: Stays as is but might be tweaked if it’s not working out well.
- New yellow vaults: Will come likely at the end of the year. The plan is that a group of local hunters find a great location and request a vault in-game. The vault will be approved the same way as s are now. The idea is that the community creates content on the map. User vault upgrades will need some working together as well in the future
- Removing key vaults in-game: The goal is to measure activity reliably. Then players can get rewarded for it in keys and don’t have to collect keys anymore. It will take a long time to implement and tweak
- HQ update: coming but no details provided
- Collect rewards outside the HQ: coming soon, likely before the end of the year
- Break down keys: No, not on Roadmap
- New crypto to collect in the game: Yes, talks are going on about coins available on uphold for now. More info will be provided at the next Hunters Lodge. More crypto might be added in October
- Selection of question categories at vault still only 3: Still the same. They might add more choices in the future
- Referral system update: In this or the next build will be a system added were you can manually link people to make sure the referral works
- Buddy Quest in-game messaging: No messaging in-game planned. Not a priority, they rather work on new game features
- New question category about crypto is coming in August
- Buddy Quests, adding new ways to complete them: The goal is to move away from the current system. They want to make sure players play together physically. Players will have to play together as a community
- Twitter Box: The system will change. At the end of the resource box opening animation the players will be able to rate the vault location and take a picture.
- Coin Hunt Map and Wiki adding into the game: No. As per Kookoopuffs, they are both awesome and he uses the Wiki all the time when he forgets how the game works.
- Monthly prizes for new Leaderboards: Will be announced in the next Hunters Lodge
- Is there a in each state: Devs are not sure. Renee explained that not every state has a Cubiecrane. The locations were selected by active users and population of the cities at the time.
Hunters Lodge recording on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/coinhuntworld starting at the 30min mark.
Hunters Lodge recording on Youtube
Hunters Lodge on Discord on June 25th 2021
Detailed summary will be posted soon but for now here are the new pages:
- Canada Day Special Event
- Happy Hour
- How to leave Beta Version on Android
- July 4th Special Event
- Tiered Resource Boxes
Hunters Lodge recording on Youtube