A Coin Hunt Map Resin Tree is a structure that rewards players with upon interaction. As of November 2021, s are manually placed by the developers for Launch Events only. In the future, Resin Trees might help equalize the Rural/Urban imbalance.
|How to Open||Free|
|Value||Random amount of, up to 5000|
|Respawn Time||Does not respawn once depleted|
|Where to Find||Parks and green areas during Launch Events|
How it works
- Tap to collect: Tap on the to receive a random amount of , up to 5000 in increments of 500.
- One-time use: Once you have used a particular , you cannot use it again (but other players can).
- Limited lifespan: Each can be used by 100 players before it becomes depleted and disappears.
Where to find Resin Trees
I found a Resin Tree but it looks empty?
This means you have already collected Resin Tree#How it works.from this . For more information, see
Where can I find Resin Trees in the UK?
There are approximately 25 of them in the Greater London Area. You can look on https://coinhuntmap.com to see the ones players have located and mapped.
- London UK Launch Event. According to Illusionweaver, approximately 25 s were manually placed in parks of the Greater London area for the event. s were introduced to Coin Hunt World for the
- The first Resin Tree in Canada was placed on March 13, 2022, by at the Starbucks at Brentwood Mall in Vancouver, BC, Canada. It was temporarily placed there alongside a temporary for the occasion of a hunter meetup between Vancouver players and the game's co-founder, .
- One Resin Tree was placed by for to use while he was streaming on Twitch on September 12, 2022 during the .