Tokenomics is the economics of the interaction between supply and demand characteristics of a cryptocurrency.
- How many coins or tokens currently exist?
- How many will exist in the future and when will they be created?
- What use cases is there for the token?
- Is there a reason for someone to hold the token rather than sell it?
- What other factors may increase the demand for people to want this token?
Additional Tokenomics Questions
- Who owns the coins? Are there some set aside to be released in the future to developers?
- Is there any information to suggest that a large number of coins has been lost, burned, deleted or are somehow unusable?
Where to find tokenomics information
- token/project/protocol whitepapers
- token/project/protocol website
- coinmarketcap/coin gecko