|Address||4493 Main Way Universal|
|First Question||What year did the universal city walk first open?|
The Universal CityWalk Yellow Vault has been relocated from the initial Cubiecrane location at Griffith Observatory. (See Historical Notes below)
- This location is free to access.
- Must pay to park.
- No public transportation available.
- Not accessible from a vehicle, need to park and walk to location.
- Restricted hours, not available 24/7.
Help us learn more about this location. Is it easy to get to? Is it free to park? Submit info using this form:
There are currently 167 Cubiecranes or Yellow Vaults in the game:
- 24 in Canada
- 108 in the United States
- 21 in the United Kingdom
- 4 in El Salvador
- 10 in the Philippines
- 5 in Malaysia
Go to Yellow Vault Location for an overview of all discovered Cubiecranes and Yellow Vaults.
First Player to open the Vault
- Satisfiend was the first player to open the relocated Universal CityWalk Yellow Vault on August 12, 2022.
- PrincessHyena was the first player to solve the original Griffith Observatory Yellow Vault location on October 5, 2021.
The original location of this Cubiecrane filling and Yellow Vault was at the Griffith Observatory at 2800 E Observatory Rd. Due to practically non-existant cell service at the site, the Yellow Vault was moved to it's current location at Universal CityWalk on August 11, 2022.
- Griffith Observatory was the 22nd finished Yellow Vault worldwide.
- The First Question was: When was the Griffith Observatory officially inaugurated?, Answer: May 14, 1935.