Uservaults (User Vaults) are player created Vaults which return 5% of all Keys used (which includes failed and successful attempts) in that Uservault to the owner. At the moment, only blue Uservaults can be placed. The game developers hinted that higher tier Uservaults may be added in the future.
Uservaults are built by Cubiedozers. Uservaults respawn at 0:00 & 12:00 UTC (See Respawn Timers page for specific Timezones)
To place a new Uservault the player needs to first unlock a Uservault spot in their Headquarters. Each spot costs 1 Green Key.
A lock symbol shows up on the main screen. Go to the exact location you want to place the new Uservault and click the lock symbol.
The game will ask you to take a picture and then fill out some information about the location.
A Yellow Flag will mark the spot until the location is approved which should take less than 72 hours. The player gets informed via in-game message when the Uservault is approved.
After approval the Yellow Flag turns into a Cubiedozer.
The Cubiedozer needs to be filled with 10'000 Resin. To add resin to a Cubiedozer, a player needs to interact with the Cubiedozer, then drag the Resin icon from the bottom of the screen upwards to the top of the screen where the empty slots are (cannot simply tap on the Resin icon). Any player can add Resin in 100 increments which give Leaderboard Points to the player that added the resin. There is no time limit to fill the Cubiedozer.
Once the Cubiedozer reaches 10'000 Resin, it will turn into a Uservault after one hour.
Requirements to Place an Uservault
The new Uservault can't be closer than 100m (328ft) to any other Uservault, if within that distance of a normal Vault it will replace it. Blue Vaults get replaced if a Uservault is placed too close.
Would people want to take pictures in this location? If the answer is no, this is probably not a great location for a Vault.
When you place your Uservault the game will ask you to take a photograph and select up to 3 categories from the following list:
- Urban Art
- Food & Drink
- Historic Site
- Tourist Spot
Good Coin Hunt World Uservault Locations
- Tourist spots
- Interesting Urban Art
- Beautiful gardens & parks
- Breathtaking views
- Commercial areas
- Food & Drink
- Historic sites
Bad Coin Hunt World Uservault Locations
- Fire Stations
- Police Stations
- Hospital / ER
- K-12 Schools
- Children's playgrounds
- Residential Neighborhoods
- Middle of the road
UV Route Planning Tool
Player Lepidoctora created this UV planning tool.
Live version that you can make a copy of and edit to plan and customize your own UV placements.
Players can destroy the UV at three points in time:
- When the UV is still a flag (yet to be approved)
- When the UV location has been denied
- After the UV has been built and is a beautiful, tall, cubie-embroidered vault
After successfully answering a Trivia Question the Uservault has a 1/3rd chance to drop up to $0.10 USD worth of Cryptocurrency and a 1/3rd chance for a Resource Box. The remaining 1/3rd players will get the choice between Cryptocurrency and a Resource Box.
- Blue Tier Resource Boxes contain 200 Resin (100%), 25 of a random color Paint (100%), and a random color Cubie Blueprint (small chance).
Uservaults have a chance of getting a Green Key return, like a Blue Vault
- When you solve a UV, you get 1 leaderboard point.
You can check out the Coin_Hunt_World_Drop_Rate_Estimates page for more information.
Uservault owner Rewards
Uservault owners also receive rewards when other players use keys in their UVs:
- The owner receives 1 leaderboard point when trivia is solved correctly.
- The owner receives a return of 5%: 1 blue key for every 20 blue keys inserted into the vault, even if trivia is not answered correctly.
- The reward box is normally blue, but may change during special events. For example the reward box was red during Christmas Event 2021 if the reward box came from a Christmas Tree.
- Uservault owner rewards log (per UV) can be accessed in the HQ. Information displayed includes the last 5 times a reward was received, but this is the date/time when reward box was opened (not when blue key was used).
Uservaults were added to the game on March 9th 2021 with the v0.8.0 update.
On February 8th, 2022, Illusionweaver confirmed on Discord that hunters can place Uservaults in countries that the game has not been released in yet.
As for other vault types, you need to be within 30 meters of a Uservault in order to interact with it.