Uservaults (User Vaults) are player created Vaults which return 5% of all Keys used (which includes failed and successful attempts) in that Uservault to the owner. At the moment, only blue s can be placed. The game developers hinted that higher tier Uservaults may be added in the future.
A lock symbol shows up on the main screen. Go to the exact location you want to place the new Uservault and click the lock symbol.
The game will ask you to take a picture and then fill out some information about the location.
After approval the Yellow Flag turns into a.
The Leaderboard Points to the player that added the resin. There is no time limit to fill the .needs to be filled with 10'000 . To add resin to a , a player needs to interact with the , then drag the icon from the bottom of the screen upwards to the top of the screen where the empty slots are (cannot simply tap on the icon). Any player can add in 100 increments which give
Once the Uservault after one hour.reaches 10'000 , it will turn into a
Requirements to Place an Uservault
Would people want to take pictures in this location? If the answer is no, this is probably not a great location for a Vault.
When you place yourthe game will ask you to take a photograph and select up to 3 categories from the following list:
- Urban Art
- Food & Drink
- Historic Site
- Tourist Spot
Good Coin Hunt World Uservault Locations
- Tourist spots
- Interesting Urban Art
- Beautiful gardens & parks
- Breathtaking views
- Commercial areas
- Food & Drink
- Historic sites
Bad Coin Hunt World Uservault Locations
- Fire Stations
- Police Stations
- Hospital / ER
- K-12 Schools
- Children's playgrounds
- Residential Neighborhoods
- Middle of the road
UV Route Planning Tool
Player Lepidoctora created this UV planning tool.
Live version that you can make a copy of and edit to plan and customize your own UV placements.
Players can destroy the UV at three points in time:
- When the UV is still a flag (yet to be approved)
- When the UV location has been denied
- After the UV has been built and is a beautiful, tall, cubie-embroidered vault
Uservaults give out better rewards than regular vaults such as:
- A greater chance of getting bonus keys (including higher tier keys)
- A greater chance of getting a resource box, thus giving you more and paint, crystals, or other crafting ingredients.
- When you solve a UV, you get 1 leaderboard point.
You can check out the Coin_Hunt_World_Drop_Rate_Estimates page for more information.
Uservault owner Rewards
Uservault owners also receive rewards when other players use keys in their UVs:
- The owner receives 1 leaderboard point when trivia is solved correctly.
- The owner receives a return of 5%: 1 blue key for every 20 blue keys inserted into the vault, even if trivia is not answered correctly.
- The reward box is normally blue, but may change during special events. For example the reward box was red during Christmas Event 2021 if the reward box came from a .
- Uservault owner rewards log (per UV) can be accessed in the HQ. Information displayed includes the last 5 times a reward was received, but this is the date/time when reward box was opened (not when blue key was used).
Uservaults were added to the game on March 9th 2021 with the v0.8.0 update.
On February 8th, 2022, Uservaults in countries that the game has not been released in yet.confirmed on Discord that hunters can place
As for other vault types, you need to be within 30 meters of ain order to interact with it.