The Coin Hunt World Veriblock Event results from a partnership between CoinHuntWorld and .
- The event may or may not come back in the future.
- Veriblock Event. blueprints will only drop during the
Second Veriblock Event Summary
The second iteration of the event was announced on February 15th 2022 as an article on the official CoinHuntWorld Medium.
- This event is regional and only happening in the United Kingdom and El Salvador.
- s and s will have a chance of dropping VBK instead of BTC or ETH for the event duration.
- UK and El Salvador for the event duration and feature unique Veriblock Trivia Questions, reward up to $2.00 in VBK and, unlike blue vaults, have a chance of dropping the Blueprint. Vaults will replace s in the
Start of the Event
Tuesday February 22, 2022 00:00 UTC
End of the Event
Monday March 1, 2022 00:00 UTC
First Veriblock Event Summary
- This event is regional and only happening in the UK.
- s will have a 33.3% chance of dropping VBK instead of BTC or ETH for the event duration.
- UK for the event duration and feature unique Veriblock Trivia Questions, reward up to $2.00 in VBK and, unlike blue vaults, have a chance of dropping the Blueprint. Vaults will replace s in the
Start of the Event
Tuesday November 9, 2021 00:00 UTC
End of the Event
Monday November 22, 2021 00:00 UTC
The event features one special cubie and cubie blueprint, the.
|ID||Cubie||Blueprint||Name||Tier||Recipe||Print Time||Release Date||Release Year||Category||Event||Released||Blueprint Counts||Flavor Text||Will Return||First Print Date||First Print Player||Notes||Notes||Notes||Animation|
|49||Veriblock Cubie||Rare||500 2000||10 min||November 8, 2021||2021||Partnership||
November 8, 2021
|∞||Securing the world's blockchains using Bitcoin.||Yes||November 9, 2021||lalapubjee||This
is expected to be available again during future s for players who have never owned it.
End of Event Results
At the end of the event, there were a total of 186 Veriblock cubie blueprints distributed to players.
- The team is the first token team to partner up with CoinHuntWorld, in November 2021.
- The Medium article announcing this event featured ITGUY's Blockchain Gaming Podcast for the first time. The referenced podcast episode features an interview with the CEO and CTO of .
Veriblock Event Trivia
43 of the 50 Veriblock trivia questions have been captured by the community:
|5772||Green||Veriblock||(something along the lines of) if either of which Blockchains is compromised VeriBlock will have issues?||Bitcoin & VeriBlock|
|5773||Green||Veriblock||A MESS vulnerability was disclosed by VeriBlock for which blockchain?||Ethereum Classic|
|5774||Green||Veriblock||Blockchains secured by VeriBlock share the same security as what other network?||Bitcoin|
|5775||Green||Veriblock||Blocks that are linked using cryptography are called what?||A Blockchain|
|5776||Green||Veriblock||Command line for NodeCore instance?||NC_CLI|
|5777||Green||Veriblock||How does VeriBlock help blockchain?||Increases security|
|5778||Green||Veriblock||How does VeriBlock help make bitcoin more eco friendly?||Reusing hashing power|
|5779||Green||Veriblock||How is VeriBlock mined?||PoS / PoW|
|5780||Green||Veriblock||How long does a VeriBlock transaction take?||30 seconds|
|5781||Green||Veriblock||How many co-founders does VeriBlock have?||2|
|5782||Green||Veriblock||In Veriblock, what does SP stand for?||Security Providing|
|5783||Green||Veriblock||Maxwell Sanchez appeared on Worldwide Business to discuss VeriBlock's technology with who?||Kathy Ireland|
|5784||Green||Veriblock||PoP mining can be performed on minimal hardware and only requires what?||A wallet to pay fees|
|5785||Green||Veriblock||What 2020 event did Veriblock co-founder & CEO Fisher speak at?||TNABC 2020|
|5786||Green||Veriblock||What acronym refers to a security-inheriting blockchain?||SI|
|5787||Green||Veriblock||What API access does VeriBlock NodeCore support?||HTTP & GRPC|
|5788||Green||Veriblock||What company did the VeriBlock Foundation partner with to make Bitcoin more Green?||Titan.io|
|5789||Green||Veriblock||What consensus protocol does VeriBlock use to secure the world's blockchains using Bitcoin?||Proof of proof|
|5790||Green||Veriblock||What does D stand for in DTTP?||Decentralized|
|5791||Green||Veriblock||What does PoW stand for?||Proof of Work|
|5792||Green||Veriblock||What does VeriBlock protect against?||Double spends and 51% attacks|
|5793||Green||Veriblock||What indicator is used to determine the finality of an altchain network in VeriBlock?||vBFI (Bitcoin Finality Index)|
|5794||Green||Veriblock||What is a distribution of nodes on the network not controlled by a single party called?||Decentralization|
|5795||Green||Veriblock||What is the alternative VeriBlock Blockchain used for local or internal development?||Alphanet|
|5796||Green||Veriblock||What is the former official sponsor of the VeriBlock Blockchain project?||Xenios SEZC|
|5797||Green||Veriblock||What is the name of the paper?||VeriBlock white paper|
|5798||Green||Veriblock||What is the open-source lightweight daemon for VeriBlock?||Nodecore|
|5799||Green||Veriblock||What is the open-source lightweight wallet for VeriBlock coins?||NodeCore SPV Wallet|
|5800||Green||Veriblock||What is tVBK?||Official TestNet VeriBlock symbol|
|5801||Green||Veriblock||What is VeriBlock's maximum supply?||2.1 Billion|
|5802||Green||Veriblock||What is VeriBlock's website?||veriblock.org|
|5803||Green||Veriblock||What PoP mining phase began on September 14, 2018?||Mining High Noon|
|5804||Green||Veriblock||What proof-of-work algorithm is currently used by VeriBlock?||vBlake|
|5805||Green||Veriblock||What’s Veriblock’s official network name?||Veriblock MainNet|
|5806||Green||Veriblock||When was the nonprofit VeriBlock foundation founded?||May 2021|
|5807||Green||Veriblock||When was VeriBlock's MainNet launched?||March 25, 2019|
|5808||Green||Veriblock||Where is VeriBlock based?||Cayman Islands|
|5809||Green||Veriblock||Which conference did the founders attended in 2020?||North American Bitcoin Conference|
|5810||Green||Veriblock||Which was the first commercial wallet to incorporate VeriBlock Proof of Proof?||Zelcore|
|5811||Green||Veriblock||Who is Maxwell Sanchez within Veriblock?||Co-founder and CTO|
|5812||Green||Veriblock||Who is the CTO and co-founder of Veriblock||Maxwell Sanchez|
|5813||Green||Veriblock||Who is the Veriblock CEO?||Justin Fisher|
|5814||Green||Veriblock||Who wrote the VeriBlock paper?||Justin Fisher and Maxwell Sanchez|
First Veriblock Event Statistics
Read the official Coin Hunt World Medium article here
- The Event kicked off with 's podcast featuring Justin Fisher (CEO) & Maxwell Sanchez (CTO) of Veriblock.
- 703,077.49 VBK was awarded to hunters during the event
- 20,178 brand interactions
- 736 unique players
- 186 Blueprints found
- 294 s were printed during the event
- The highest bid for a VeriBlock Cubie was 416 blue keys and, for the VeriBlock Blueprint, one player paid a whopping 2250 blue keys!